- Unique design with aluminum side panels
- 192KHz/24bits sampling rate and 88W output power
- 11 different lighting effects
- Three sound modes for gaming, movie and music
- 3/4 inch (19mm) titanium dome tweeter and 4 inch (116mm) mid-bass driver, Hi-Res audio quality standard.
- Versatile connectivity: Bluetooth, AUX, USB audio streaming, Optical, and Coaxial inputs
Out of stock
10 Degree elevation angle for better experience. Fusing the wooden speaker cabinet with the aluminum side panels, the designers also incorporated flagship acoustic configuration and RGB lighting technology to create a unique look.
Hi-Resolution Audio Quality
Thanks to the flagship acoustic configuration, the resolution capability of the digital audio chip can achieve 24bit/192Khz. The G5000 gaming speakers have obtained Hi-Res standard certification, presenting richer game sound details and bringing an immersive gaming experience.
Multiple input including Bluetooth, AUX, USB, Optic and coaxial plug-ins
Qualcomm Bluetooth 5.0 module supporting aptX HD decoding
3 Sound Effects
Three sound modes optimized for gaming, movie and music. Through the precise dynamic management of the DSP chip, the G5000 has three sound effect modes, all carefully tuned by the Edifier Acoustics team to meet different usage scenarios.
Equipped with 3/4 inch (⌀19mm) titanium dome tweeter and 4 inch (116mm) mid-bass driver. A total 88W RMs output power to deliver impressive sound.
Videos of G5000
|Audio Decoding||aptX HD, aptX, SBC|
|Audio Inputs||Bluetooth, AUX, USB, Optical, and Coaxial inputs|
|Input Sensitivity||AUX: 600±50mV
|RMS||R/L 2*12W + 2*32W|
|Product Dimension||272mm(H) X 189mm(W) X 222mm(D)|
|Similar Product||S2000 MKII|
- Add to cart
- Additional information
- Custom attributes
- Custom fields