A: Unpair your earphones and follow these steps to clear your Bluetooth earphones’ cache:
- TWS1, TWS5, : Take out Left earbuds only, Hold the touch panel for 8 seconds. It will blink red/blue first then blink 6 times in blue. Repeat the same to the other side.
- TWS6 : Put both Earphones in the case, leave the lid opened and hold the button on charging case for 10 seconds.
- Bluetooth headphones: When headphone is under power off and charging status, press and hold the Volume + key and volume – key simultaneously for about 3 seconds
- W200BT/SE : when turned on and not connected, press and hold the “+” and “-” buttons simultaneously for 5 seconds, wait until blue light flashes rapidly, then the pairing records have been cleared.
A: This may caused by the source. Try connecting to different sound source with Bluetooth and Wired.
If this only happen when plug in AUX cable. Try using other cable to see if the cable is damaged. Also try cleaning the audio jack connector.
If problem still persists. Try to do a factory reset : When headphone is under power off and charging status, press and hold the Volume + key and volume – key simultaneously for about 3 seconds
A: When you open the lid the led will blink, Blink 3 times means it has 3 bar , once means 1 bar. The earphones battery level will be indicated in your phone’s notification area after it is connected.
A: This may caused by the earphones are not synced to each other. Please try resync the earphones:
1. Unpair the earphones
2. take out the right side only and double tap, blue led will blink fast
3. take out the left side and put them near each other
4. blue led will blink twice every 5 second after successful synced; If it doesn’t, double tap the left side also and LED will blink fast. Then go back to step 3
5. try pair again to your phone
A: Sound may blocked by dirt in the inner filter. Try remove the earmuff and take out the filter. You should be able to hear clear sound without the filter. Clean and dry the filter with cotton bud and put it back.
A: 1) Make sure that volume is turned up on your phone after you’ve connected via BT.
2) In the Bluetooth settings on you phone, for each connected device, go into the settings for each Bluetooth device (i.e. click on the gear icon) and make sure that “Media audio” is turned “on”.
A: Issue may caused by the AUX port trigger on the Headphone unit that disabled part of the bluetooth functions. Try insert the AUX connector to AUX port on the Headphone unit few times to disable the trigger.
A: Your earphone need to enter pairing mode in order to appear in bluetooth device search:
1. Power off your Bluetooth Earphone
2. Hold the power button for 5 seconds until it flashes in blue/red alternatively.
3. Search again in your phone/laptop.
4. Click on it to pair. once paired it will automatic connect next time unless you unpair it.