- The cabinet of A300Pro is finished with a conservatively elegant walnut wood veneer.
- Improved 6.5-inch aluminum cone, low distortion woofer in the A300.
- Completely symmetrical power supply and amplifiers in the left and right speaker. Each speaker has an internal 150W high-efficiency, low-ripple switching power supply.
- Woofer output power no less than 120W.
- Tweeter output at 10W.
- Texas Instrument digital power amplifier TPA3251.
- XMOS xCore200 multi-core processor.
- Texas Instruments’ TLV320AIC3268 digital processor.
- KleerNet wireless transmission technology as interconnection.
- Qualcomm QCC3031 series 5.0 Bluetooth chipset and supports AptX HD high-fidelity codec.
- Best signal transmission, we also chose the renowned US based, TRANSPARENT internal speaker cables.
Tweeter: Horn Loaded Ribbon Tweeter
Mid-Woofer: 6.5 inch Aluminum Cone Underhung Design Mid-Woofer
Amplifier System: Digital Amplifer With Xmos Processor
Power Output: L/R(Treble):10W+10W, L/R(Woofer): 120W+120W
Frequency Range: 40Hz-40KHz
Signal-Noise Ratio: L/R: ≥90dB(A)
Input Mode: AUX, USB, Optical, Coaxial, Bluetooth. Balance Input, Unbalance Input
Input Sensitivity: Balanced:1100±50mV, Unbalanced: AUX:700±50mV, USB:550±50mFFs, Optical:500±50mFFs Coaxial:500±50mFFs, Bluetooth:500±50mFFs
Main Voltage: 100-240 V AC/50-60 Hz
Cabinet Size: (WxHxD) 225 x 385 x 350mm
Net Weight: 25.6Kg (56.6 lbs)
Gross Weight: 29.4Kg (65 lbs)