Q: How do I connect the speaker to Bluetooth devices?
A: You need to switch to Bluetooth mode in order to use Bluetooth function:
1. Make sure the LED on the speaker is in Blue color. If it doesn’t you can press the volume knob to change it.
2. Once changed to Bluetooth mode. you should be able to discover the speaker and connect it.
Q: I connect my speaker via RCA cable but it doesn't produce any sound.
A: There are some possible cause that makes it produce no sound:
1. You need to change the input mode in order to function. press the volume knob to change it.
2. Make sure that your device has setup to the correct audio output mode. and the cable is connected to audio out port instead of audio in.
Q: Can I connect this speaker to my TV?
A: Yes. You need to make sure your TV has RCA, Optical or AUX audio out.
Q: I hear noise coming from the speaker.
A: Edifier Speakers generate little noise, while the background noise of some audio devices are too high. Please unplug audio cable and turn the volume up, if no sound can be heard at 1 meter away from the speaker, then there is no problem with this product.
some noises may be generated by the music file due to compression. Please test with high quality music file to ensure the best quality from the speaker.
Q: I can’t control my Bluetooth speaker volume with my smartphones volume.
A: Disable “absolute volume” from your smartphones to solve this issue
1. Unpair your bluetooth speaker first.
2. Go to Settings.
3. Select “Additional Settings”
4. Select “Developer options”
5. Find and check on the “Disable absolute volume”
6. Restart your phone and try connect again
There are no reviews yet.